- Letter outlining the full return on the 8th March, from Mr Guise - 03/03/2021
- Full detailed re-opening plan and guidance - 03/03/2021
- Lateral flow test guidance for students - 03/03/2021
- Letter from Calderdale and Public Health - 03/03/2021
- Covid-19 Guide for Families - 03/03/2021
- Update from Mr Guise - 25 January 2021
- Parental Guidance on Self-isolation - 04 September 20
- September Opening - Updated - 03 September 2020
- September Opening (Full Guide) - 17 June 2020
- Start of term September 2020 update - 16 June 2020
- End of Term Update - 06 July 2020
- Teams Guidance - 29 June 2020
- Update 29 - June 2020
- Update on the Wider Opening of Schools from Mr A Guise - 10th June
- Parent guide for the Wider Opening of The Calder Learning Trust - 10th June
- Letter from the local authority for your information - 10th June
- Y10 Wider Opening Survey - 04th June - Deadline 08/06 9:00
- Wider Opening Of Schools Update - 19th May
- Headteacher Update - 11th May
- Centre Assessed Grades for GCSEs 2020 - 27th April
- Covid 19 - Anthony Guise Update Letter - 3rd April
- Mr Taylor's safeguarding bulletin - 2nd April
- Local authority notice - 2nd April
- Calderdale learning resources - 1st April
- Distance learning questionnaire - 1st April
- Second Week Lockdown Update - 30th March
- FSM Voucher Info - 26th March
- Lockdown Information - 24th March
- Key Worker Information - If you are defined as a key Worker please complete this survey <Key Worker>
- COVID19 Update - 19th March
- Wellbeing Guide
- Govt guidance - Published 19th March
- COVID19 Update - 18th March
- COVID19 Update - 18th March
- COVID19 Partial closure - 17th March
- COVID19 Update - 17th March
How we will communicate with you in the eventof an emergency:
- Class Charts (Announcements)
- School website
- Social media (Twitter/Facebook)
In the event that the Calder Learning Trust has to close following government advice or an outbreak of Coronavirus in school, where possible, work will be set via the online systems that we already have in school these include:
- Class Charts - will be used to set work for your child to complete during any period of closure. Students and parents should continue to view Class Charts on a daily basis.
- Office 365 - some teachers may set additional work via Office 365. Most students have been trained how to use this system. Notification will be sent out via Class Charts when this system needs to be accessed. Year 11 will be able to share completed work with their subject teachers.
Office 365 & ClassCharts – password support:
If students do not know their password / class charts code they need to email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their full name, form, and date of birth & postcode to get their password reset. (Any information missing will not be able to get their password reset) as well as providing an email address that it is possible to respond to.
In the event of closure will maintain a live e-mail address for any technical enquiries with our systems which is:
Contacting the school in emergency:
If you need to contact the school in the event of an emergency at any point please do so on the school phone number: 01422 883213 and further information will be given via automated message.
Please note that during a school closure we will not have any staff answering the phones but automated messages will give out details including emergency contact.
Documents/Information relating to Coronavirus:
Please also note the following information related to education. Parents and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
Phone: 0800 046 8687
Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Mental Health Support for Young People
If your child is struggling during this difficult time, they can call our friends at The Mix for free support, every day of the week. Their helpline number is 0808 808 4994 and they are open between 4 and 11pm.
For urgent support, our Crisis Messenger text service is available all hours of the day. Your child just needs to text YM to 85258 to get through to a trained volunteer. We've also linked our find-help page below.
No one should struggle with their mental health alone. Please share if you feel these services may be helpful to someone you know.