At Calder Primary School we are very proud of our pupils and how well they represent our school. We believe that wearing our school uniform plays an important role in giving our pupils pride in their appearance and a sense of identity in our school family. We ask for your support and co-operation in helping us maintain these high standards.
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt with the school logo
- Black school trousers, skirt, smart culottes or pinafore dress
- Black, white or red tights or socks
- Smart black school shoes or black school boots in winter
- In the summer, pupils may also wear black school shorts or a red and white gingham dress if preferred.
- Red PE t-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
As above plus:
- A warm jumper, preferably red Calder Primary PE hoodie or plain red or black.
- Black jogging bottoms
- Trainers (trainers are preferable to plimsoles as they provide more support and grip)
- School book bags, rucksacks and PE bags and school coats are also available to purchase
September 2020 Equipment List
Please can all pupils from Year 1-6 have with them:
- A named water bottle
- A pencil case containing: pencils, pencil sharpener, ruler, rubber, colouring pencils or felt tips (but not sharpies)
- Key Stage 2: mathematical protractor and pair of compasses and a highlighter
School will provide suitable handwriting pens and 'purple polishing pens' in Key Stage 2.
- Packet of tissues
- Hand sanitiser is available in school so pupils do not need to carry this unless they are travelling by public transport or wish to have their own
Please name all items of clothing, especially PE kit and please make sure PE kit, including trainers, is in school at all times.
All our uniform is available to order online from https://myclothing.com/calder-primary-school/20929, school or to purchase in Shaw Harcastle in Halifax.